Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Hello guys I am from non nlu college and company secretary. I have been trying for Trilegal internship for last 2-3 months asking for a slot for different month 5-6 months ahead.

Only thing I am getting is their rejection reply in 4 minutes and I really want to intern with the firm.

Is there any chance of getting into the firm?

Thanks
Trilegal only takes via placement cells or contacts (I spoke to a Partner)
I have heard Trileal internship works only in contacts and nepotism.If this rejection took place in 4 minutes its obviously a hoax like you said.
I am from a T2 NLU and have good T1 and T2 internships. I also have national and international mooting achievements in my CV. Still they reject me all the time. I don't know whether these T1 firms even hire on the basis of merit.
Did you apply to the placement cell of ur NLU? call the Mumbai office and ask for Ryle, who handles internships. He will tell u that they only accept from placement cells.
Honey there are students from T1 colleges with better internships and CV than yours. That's why you get rejected. Work harder :)
I am qualified CS with good experience in hand and good legal internships as well. Its just NLU fever that they are accepting and nothing else.
Lol! At SCAM, most of my co-interns from T1 NLUs had just 0-1 T1 internships in their CVs and half of them had no mooting achievements. They just got there through their internship cells on the basis of their batch ranks. Most of them were not even sure whether they want to pursue corporate career or not. That is what happens when your college feeds you everything with a silver spoon. We T2 kids who are sure and determined that we wanna pursue law firm jobs work way harder than T1 kids.
How is college feeding batch ranks? Trust me it's hard to stay in the top 15 in the t1s
It’s not unfair. You are not from a tier-1 and that’s why you have to work twice as hard anywhere you go
From what I’ve heard, they only take via the placement cells (and contacts, ofc). However, a friend of mine did secure one after pestering the HR for 4-5 months, madlad.
I got a call from HR and she scheduled an interview for an internship. 5 days have passed but received no call from their dispute team.
They interviewed me a month back .I had applied for dispute resolution team but the interviewer was from Corporate team.She had no clue what to ask in the interview.I have Karanjawala,JSA,HSA, saikrish a,2AORs internship experiences in my CV.

They updated about the status of my application after a month by an automated response within 2 mins of the mail.

This is sheer ridiculous on part of Trilegal!!
A 43-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 81-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 31-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.