Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Have they been doing any M&A, General Corporate work? (Haven’t seen much coverage etc about the same tbh)

If yes, which Partners at the Mumbai/ Delhi office do this, what are the reviews about their teams?
They hadly give out PPOs, they're already full for the 2024 and 25 batch across all offices. Save your time and grab a valuable internship you get where it's easy for you to convert. I travelled for some other city for their internship, wasted a lot of money
same have a December internship too, can someone tell this as well?
They are good people in the firm depends on partners it that they are very choosy with candidates offering internship. I had good exp with S&R
They're already full. Weird people, weird office, the vibes were very off, nothing to learn, unnecessary restrictions, wasted my time interning there I would've easily converted some other internship. That internship left me hanging
How did you even get the internship? They just keep sending that weird automated mail, as if A&O ya Linklaters ho, and not the same toxic lala!
I will be interning at S&R in December, I have not seen much of them in the threads - so wanted an updated and honest opinion about the firm, pay, culture, and practice area I should try to work more with.