Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Less than 3000 rs

It must be professional in front of clients ajd courts. Metal Strap, Water Proof etc. Any recommendations?
Buy any analogue one. Digital, Smartwatches make you look chilidish. Even if it's an apple watch.
Setting aside the F91W (no offence), I love those bombsβ€”pun intended.

The Casio MTP -V006, with an all black scheme might be a good choice. Black leather strap, black dial with white indices along with a day-date feature, makes the watch a great choice.
I don't know why this topic keeps coming up. Please understand: the majority of your colleagues, clients and potential girlfriends will not be impressed if you wear cheap brands. That's the nature of the superficial materialistic world we live in. It's actually better to wear a second-hand Omega (or a first-rate fake Omega) than an original Titan.
He's very clearly specified a budget, and the recommendation here is to get a 'second-hand Omega' which I can assure you is unavailable for under INR 3000 anywhere in the observable universe. In fact, the cheapest Omega I saw on Second Movement, is an Omega De Ville for INR 2.5L and it doesn’t even look that good.

This useless answer is the β€˜let them eat cake’ of watch recommendations.

That being said, I want to give you some actual options in your price range:

Casio MTP-V006L-1B (List price INR 2995, currently at 40pc off, available from casioindiashop[dot]com): Black dial, metal bracelet, 50M water resistance.

Casio A168 (various colorways) (List price INR 2695, available from casioindiashop[dot]com): digital display, metal bracelet, has some level of water resistance (not sure how much), and various digital functions.

Casio Youth AE-1200 (List price INR 3395 currently at 10pc off available from casioindiashop[dot]com): digital display, metal bracelet, 100m water resistance, and various digital functions. This is also known as the Casio Royale, drawing design inspiration from a watched featured in the James Bond movies.

Another commenter also suggested the Casio MTP V006, which is also a very good looking watch.
Try finding a seller of vintage seikos with 7s26 movement. Stoneageantiques is a good example on Instagram. Classy, prestigious timepieces.