Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
After Trilegal salary hike, Khaitan follows suit. Can anyone confirm what's the new fixed+bonus component in Khaitan? Also any updates on SCAM?
I'm from KCo, haven't heard of any hike after the usual annual hike!?
Afaik? I am pretty sure you don’t know very far. Please don’t point out you dilution as afaik.
Really want to know who is spreading these false rumours. KCO is paying their freshers 15.6L and no bonus. Doubt there has been a hike
Hey an HR at KCO, the eq partners had a meeting on salary hikes. They chickened out.
Bhai KCO doesn’t have the billings nor the profit sharing mindset that Trilegal does. Just because a competitor increased their retainers doesn’t mean they would increase it, at least not this year. Even if they choose to increase it they would increase it next year onwards. No one cares about retaining A0s (I mean what is there to retain, A0s and A1s are as it is being trained, they are more of a liability than an asset) and at higher PQE levels Trilegal paid less than KCO which is now at par if not a little bit more.
No one brother, its a software which randomly spits out names or partner’s recommendation. There is no merit for internships at KCO
A 66-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.