Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
Can any T1 partner even afford to live anywhere beyond Khar or Santacruz (afford in terms of time and energy) ? To answer your question most buy in Dadar, Mahim, Prabhadevi, Bandra, and Khar.
Crescent bay. Everyone on my floor is a partner at T1
that's impressive considering they begin at 4 cr just for the purchase? Is it really worth it tho? Why not somewhere further away and purchase a bigger house and a much richer lifestyle
aisa kuch nahi hai...i know several who live in kandivali, malad, jogeshwari
Top equity partners have bought houses at Cuffe Parade, Malabar Hills and Neapensea Road.

Prabhadevi, Worli, Parel and Lower Parel is where Junior partners buy their houses.

Top performing PAs buy houses at Wadala/Chembur.
whats the respective scene in Delhi? Maharani Bagh, Panchsheel park and noida?
TBH most corp partners in T1s are moving to Gurgaon. The lit partners are still around GK, Def Col etc.
Panchsheel park is in the 10-15 cr range, NO partner is spending that
I bought a couple of flats in Nalasopara from fees I have received in cash. I get rental income from there.
Tangent: Where do the Partners at CAM/SAM/Trilegal/KCO/AZB buy their homes in Bangalore?
One AZB partner lives in Brigade Gateway, Rajajinagar
I am T-1 Partner at a big law firm. Since I wanted to stay ahead of the curve, I bought a flat in Virar and have staying there only.