Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
Totally relatable. I too didn't do decent Internships during my first four years. I was even regretting it for a moment. But now that I read your post and I realise why I didn't. The fomo of the placement season made me forget my reasons lol .

Also stop over apologizing. That too on an anonymous platform. All for nothing. I wouldn't be wrong in assuming you are a girl, because they generally tend to do it more. That is sooo not going to help you in this profession or in life. People will undermine your whole thinking and push their thoughts on you.

Okay let me let this secret out. Some of the most chilled out people are those that do LLM, cake walk through UGC NET and chill out as professors in Tier 2, Tier 3 NLUs. Absolute freshers. Zero industry experience. You can be one of them. And they get paid HANDSOME for nothing. Like zero efforts in taking classes, zero knowledge of subjects.

CS, a supposedly inferior profession, in the legal world, can be an option. Pursue it. Get employed somewhere. Or best would be independent practice. Only certain times of the year will be hectic. But pursuing it is in itself a slavery for the law brains. Not easy.

In house is relatively chill. But to get there you'll have to do this slaving given the competition. At least 10 years workex some places ask.

Judiciary works too. Becoming a law officer in any of those PSUs is good too. But again both are gambles big time. But four years of prep should make making it far more highly probable.

Apart from.tne professor option, all other options require you to inevitably work hard for at least a couple of years to make it the rest of your life easier.