Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
This has been the most stressful month of my life.. I joined JSA gurugram in their first full PPO intake batch in recent history and I feel completely scammed. It's too late now for me to go anywhere else and I have paid so much money to shift cities and it's awful here. Where to begin??

The equity partners all hate each other entirely. It is so comedic at times that they can't even bear to sit with each other at lunch and come sit with associates while gossiping like aunties!

Everyone here seems to hate it as well. Associates, seniors, principal associates even RPs are cribbing all the time about poor salaries and no retreats. I don't know if it's normal for your team seniors to casually take headhunter calls during the day while at work!

Work quality is so bad everyone is just doing diligence diligence and more diligence! Even RP's are just doing diligence work.

The building is so run down and stinky. They are actually sending admin emails asking people not to clog up toilets because this old building can't handle it and causes smells.

I feel like I have fumbled a big opportunity to come here and be underpaid and overworked by a bunch of oldies who are too busy fighting each other 🥲🥲🥲. JSA legacy what happened to it????
Hi. Sorry to hear that your first month has been stressful. But I feel that as a young lawyer, cribbing about work might not be the best way (especially if you don't know how the industry runs). In any case, I'm sure you would've experienced the firm/location while interning and before getting a PPO. Would suggest that you discuss your issues with with your senior colleagues. If not within your team, then someone from a different team. In case you still feel that the firm is not good for you, you should definitely move out soon.