Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
i want to get placed well end of this year, but i have my cs professional exams in june '24. should i just abandon CS prof for now and do internships at top law firms, publications and secure myself a decent job? will that work? or should i just focus on CS? clearing CS prof will help? also planning to switch professions after a point. like 5 - 7 years later. i wanna be CS or totally something else. what should i do? im thoroughly confused. my top most priority is a good job end of this year. how do i get there?
So your plan was to half-ass the degree you were pursuing and worked hard for, just to start pursuing a much inferior professional course that has less job opportunities? Congratulations for start.

To get a job, especially in this "recession" year, just try to intern long term in some mid sized law firm and try to get a job as a paralegal for now. You can later be promoted to A0.
When you know you are in a tier-3 nlu , why didn’t you improve your record of publications and grades? Because even toppers of tier-3 nlu don’t get good jobs (sometimes not even jobs).