Read 56 comments as:
Filter By
38 offers to 25 students

Total 47 students appeared for the Day Z

A decent game, is my opinion
Most NLIU firms will be tier-2 and NLIU never gets foreign placements either. NLUD is undoubtedly superior.
All Indian firms that hire from NLUD go to NLIU. They even have partners from NLIU. NLUD having superior placement, lol! They only have superiority complex.
Firms that came on Day 0 at NLIU: Khaitan, SAM, CAM, Trilegal, IndusLaw, AZB & Partners, ICUL, Desai and Diwanji, Argus partners, ICICI. None of these firms are tier W
This is a lie. NLIU has never had better placements than NLUD unless you count tier-2 firms and PSUs. No foreign firms even recruit from Bhopal, nor places like TTA and S&R.
NLIU always has had better placements than NLUD. 1-2 foreign firm placements don't compensate for NLUD being unable to place most of their batch every year and then claim that they never sat for placement.
Sigh. Just like NUJS, NLIU trolls can shout placements all they want, NLUD is still better. And no, only around half/less than half the batch sits for placements. No one cares to fudge those to show off before some NLIU guy. You only have partners because you’re older. Not because you’re better.
Exactly and let’s not forget Nujs invited the majority of tier-2 firms this time
Please name those. I dare you. As well as any 'tier one' firm that recruits from your college but does not from NUJS. I understand that not getting a job is frustrating for you, but that's no reason for lying.
Buddy, check your facts. Except maybe this year, in the last 5-6 years, NLUD’s placements have been way better than NLIU, especially at the top firms. And NLUD has much smaller batch size too.
Not as big a LOL as NLIU which, mind you; is the second oldest NLU in the country.
Actually most of the offers were Tier 1s.

About 4-5 people got Tier 2 offers.

NLUD’s too salty about firms blacklisting them.
Don’t see Khaitan, Luthra or even Saraf at NLIU. And these firms will be back at NLUD.
Feels like nliu need to be more active on social media.

38 offers to 25 students out of a pool of 47 and 12 or 13 PPOs. Total batch size of 2024 batch is at around 120.

All tier 1 firms were there. luthra gave zero offers and saraf gave only one. I think we did decent, seeing the current market.

No foreign placement.
The quality of placements at NLUD is still way better than at NLIU. I can't believe NLIU folks are even trying to compete here. But if NLIU folks are getting placed, then good, but it's obvious then that NLUD folks aren't as interested in corporate placements as old NLUs.
What other kind of placements happen from campus exactly? And NLUD has always has bad placements, even compared to NLIU, no matter what else you may claim without any back up stats.
I can think of atleast 3 other top Indian firms that don’t even recruit from NLIU, apart from foreign firms. And honestly, as far as tier-1 firms go, NLUD has had an equal number in most years except maybe this one. If NLIU has more, it’s because of a larger batch size and tier-2 firms in addition.

And, NLUD’s co-curricular and scholarship achievements are far superior to NLIU. NLIU has never had a Rhodes, has hardly won any notable international moots, hardly any UPSC toppers, I can go on. So to even claim that NLIU is on par, much less better, is ludicrous.
There is no Indian firm that recruits from NLUD but does not from NLIU. Now you're trying to shift goalposts from recruitment to other activities, just like NLUD people do the moment anyone calls out their poor placement. One VS or TC doesn't offset your overall sub par performance in placement for the batch, be it this year or any other year.
Lol, S&R and TTA which recruit from all the tier-1s don’t come to NLIU, as a comment above already stated. And it’s funny how NLIU trolls with some extra 5-10 people placed are feigning placement superiority when their batch itself has 40 more people than NLUD.

And this year, NALSAR and even NLS had low placements, literally less than NLIU’s day zero number-wise. Does that mean NLIU is better? And NLUD has had batches where 4 different individuals have got TCs (and on average 2-3 get it every year) and with 100% people placements. Check the archives of this very site. NLIU doesn’t hold a candle to us.
Much better than GNLU, I suppose the PR game of gnlu is too strong to boast that it has surpassed nliu. More or less similar placements despite having a pool of 125, they could only place 30
Both NLUD and NLIU are such prestigious Institutes. The only disgrace is GNLU
NLUD only calls itself prestigious. Nobody outside gives it any prestige.
Lol, don’t pass off your gripe against flunking AILET as a common opinion about NLUD. I’ve seen the inferiority complex of folks before NLUD, including from places like NLIU.
Lol, only NLUD trolls think that everyone is dying to crack AILET. Keep basking in your self-importance. If it comes as a news to you, less than half of the CLAT takers even appear for AILET. First get that number up and then come crying.
That less than half who don’t take AILET are folks that get 5 digit ranks in CLAT. So they are hardly part of the competition pool. Every serious aspirant takes AILET, and so did you. But sadly, you failed to crack it and continue to remain bitter.
That's just your theory and has got zero stats to support it. No, I didn't write AILET because I never liked an institution that lies in official reports. And with you trying to pass off opinion as fact, if you could have made it through AILET, then it really isn't a big deal.
You guys keep saying you don't care about NLUD but you have a habit of bringing it into every conversation. Even on a thread about a lowly ranked place like NLIU, you keep shouting about NLUD's placements even though no one at NLUD ever claims that the placements there are the best (still better than NLIU, though, tbh). Why the hatred and jealously towards NLUD? Is it because NLUD grads don't actually care for your corporate placements game and the college isn't just some glorified placement hub like some other so-called tier-1 NLUs? Is it because we're the only NLU without a domicile quota now? Or is it because AILET attracts some 20000 aspirants every year for just 100-odd seats? I am really curious to know what the enviousness is really all about. It's not NLUD's fault that you were unable to secure a seat there, but why the shameless smear campaign?
Because of trolls like you who keep shouting about NLUD's superiority without any substance to back it up and because of the baseless entitlement that drip from comments like yours.
Actually, people like you tend to keep hyping about the supremacy of NLUD in every conversation. Nobody else cares about it much otherwise.
Just like noojies and nliu Bhopal grads couldn’t crack ailet na
A 15-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 44-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 55-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.