Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
You see what got me perplexed is that the internet is filled with materials stating that its your exposure and skillset that will assist you in your formative years and not any brand value.

So I thought performing the internships in the morning and attending LC1 in the afternoon would be perfect. But I don't know if that is doable since I lack the on ground level knowledge on how aspects would be once I join as in will I be able to manage?

Whereas one of my peers mentioned that choosing CLC would not only give you the brand value but also furnish you with a better academic environment due to the crème de la crème. Also the person says theory> practical exposure must be your go to game while in college.
But my counter to it would be that organisations would consider to imbibe you more into their ecosystem as a student rather than a fresh graduate out of college. On a relative scale the opportunities open up more for a student.
If given a choice, please choose CLC. The brand value (or what remains of it) goes a long way. Doing internship in the morning and attending college in the evening is impossible. Wherever you'd intern, they'd want you to be present the entire day in office.

You'd get plenty of time in CLC to intern. Teachers aren't strict about attendance and if you inform them beforehand about the internship, some would even be willing to co-operate with you. People used to miss a month's worth of classes for internships in a semester and were still able to take the exams.
A 33-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.