Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
studying in a t2 nlu rn (hnlu,nluo,rgnul main se ek lol). seriously considering dropping out for CLAT this year. I don't know if i'll be able to handle clat prep with acads. plus I really (really) want to give CUET again (want to go to ambedkar uni, delhi for psych or TISS for ug)

suggestions?
Don’t drop out. Take my word for it. You wanna give clat? Give it by all means. Trust me clat has gotten more competitive in recent years and undoubtedly you will face trouble if you don’t have any options at hand. I was at the same situation and thought of dropping out fully for clat. But I stayed there and got a decent rank from a tier-2 nlu itself. I am at Nalsar now. Never regretted my decision for a second. Because in exam at the back of my mind , I had this feeling that even if I don’t crack it I still have a bird at hand. Now how to handle?

1. Donate 4 hours to acad

2. Donate 3.5 hours to clat

A frnd of mine this year cracked ailet from a tier-3 nlu , he mentioned that by morning he got over with the acad stuff and by evening he pretty much focused on clat. All the best!
Good to know that you are retaking clat. But maybe don’t drop out. Loosely focus on your studies there and clat dobara retake karlena with sufficient prep.