Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
There is a lot of talk in law firm circles that MP of CAM has taken Trilegal’s hikes in retainer fee to be a wake up call. CAM is likely to make big announcements on its Annual Day regarding revision of its retainer fees across all bands to prevent the predictable reaction of its retainers to try and switch over. CAM has not provided its retainers the revised retainer fee with increment as yet. Jury’s still out on whether this will be enough to counteract the Trilegal effect.
Hike happens or not, people leaving CAM cannot be stopped.They leave because of the horrible toxic work culture more than money,so hike matching Trilegal will also not help.
When is the annual day? I will be joining CAM soon. I hope they increase the salaries.
I think the OP is taking the mickey on us CAM folks because there’s literally no Annual Day scheduled for this year! Moreover, why would the MP bother about matching the pay @ CAM with that of a β€œsmall Firm”. CBA.
If this is true Fry-Legal will be left scrambling (no pun intended) to the meeting room, trying to come up with innovative solutions to combat the LaLa behemoth that is CAM. Truly ahead of the curve. CAM had enough foresight to pressurize the opposition so that the status quo is disrupted. Now, when there is widespread anxiety about what the next move will be, CAM will do what it should have done 2 years ago and increase bands. It will now be a savior, placating its slaves and keeping the peasant folk happy.

This strategy follows what Sun Tzu said, "Supreme Excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting"
A 95-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.