Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Hello everyone, I am a fourth year law student and I have a future internship scheduled with Trilegal's Competition Team. Any review on the work, culture, PPO possibility? I have read a few threads on here which have gotten me a bit worried, so any guidance would be great.
You will be fine as an intern.

You will be interacting with a0s to a2s almost all the time. Hardly ever with SAS. So chill.
Hi, thank you for the response.

Since it will be my fourth year internship, I'll be trying for a PPO with the team, any inputs regarding that? How's the culture and workload for new associates? The older threads on this were quite critical
You won't find newer critical threads because of some sort of nexus trilegal has developed with LI. All criticism of TL competition team is censred
Ya i seen this too.I find LI not publishing deets of Trilegals bad work enviro.Don't know why but its happening.
This used to be a great internship point no any fresher CV,but not any more in last two years.
Overhyped team.Probably because its one of the few practise areas doing decently in the firm
It depends. If you end up working with a certain senior associate, three of you will be basically doing her work.
Zero work life balance, juniors are unable to extract benefits of good mandates done by the team
A 14-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.