Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
I am a litigating advocate with <1 year of work ex. I am thinking to apply to some MBA colleges and I hence seek guidance on pointers to make my profile stand out (if a bit). I dont have much big names associated with me but I have done couple of small scale startups and right now also running a instagram online clothes marketplace (1.2k followers only as of now in 7 months) and been doing reselling since 1.5 years (have earned great from it as well but again nothing substantial to show or to prove Professionally).

Recently, I have taken a break from Practice to study for competitive exam but I am actively engaged in research related tasks.

A consultant was advising me to join a Law firm and get employed as it can be an issue to show Litigation as an Experience. What do you all think of it ?
Also, I have advised and helped some startups on random things like Contract advisory, Compliance related work, Product development and a bit of marketing as well.

Apart from that considering I have 1 more year to give into the field. What will be the most effective approach and practical steps I can take to further enhance my profile and increase my marketability. ?

PS: Came back after a long time and want to wanted to express my gratitude towards LI. It is unlike other platforms (so full of options and unnecessary UI things), feels like I am really a part of a community where real people share their true opinions.