Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Bro are you serious ???? I just got my results and I think I can get into GLC. Is life really that bad at GLC? All my friends are saying to go to GLC because it's considered superior. What should I do, bro? Should I go to ILS, GLC, or SLS Pune?
I'd recommend you not to come here. It's a very sad state of affairs. Until the current Principal is removed it will remain on a downfall. Try ILS. CLC or VIPs if you want to intern throughout the year. I wish I could recommend GLC but I just can't.
Very sure. Ex RCC Member. 30 people per year seems very accurate. Its not just internships. You ought to count the paralegals articled clerks, long term interns, call backs and assessment interns.
i dont know what valo is and yes, i will club every weekend, im still doing pretty okay career-wise. you sound like a true GLC student.
Hahaha are you sure? Many of these notices end up getting abandoned by the recruiter themselves btw.
1 notice does not equal 1 person. you spent your first three years playing valo and clubbing and you're blaming GLC for not getting a job 🤡
Bhai mere, kuch toh log kahenge, logo ka kaam hai kehena. You know whats the deal, don't get demotivated by comments from LI amd always take them with a grain of salt
dude, im in the same college. i receive the same internship notices you do. in a year, there are, at most, 10 notices from tier 1s. how is the placement committee putting 20-30 people in tier 1s in that case lol.
principled response, i respect it, even agree with it but i do believe GLC is severely overrated, a lot of it has to do with the absence of any other renowned law school in mumbai.
GLC can be the equivalent of go big or go home. By not carving out a path for students, it hands a shovel to carve your own path. Albeit the handle (administration) can be rugged.