Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
NLUD has over the years managed to establish its brand and credentials quite well as an NLU. A large number of law aspirants who sit for CLAT sit for AILET too every year. However, I was wondering why it has chosen to shift the AILET date along with CLAT date for the last few years since the pandemic. The pandemic time was different, since different equations were in place, but now that it is over, why not maintain the normal schedule instead of holding it right along with CLAT several months back? It cannot be because it wants people to get admitted to NLUD before the CLAT results are out. It does not need to do that anymore after having established its own brand by now. Then what could be the reason? CLAT has got a complex power dynamic between the many NLU VCs with their individual agendas, but Bajpai does not need to appease anyone else. Anybody would like to guess why this change then?
Then the toppers of CLAT will stop writing AILET. If I write Clat in December and the result comes out in late December or early January and I get into a Top 3 then I'll not apply for AILET. I don't think anyone will waste 3k and take months of BT after securing a Top 3 through CLAT.

This is the only reason why AILET keeps following CLAT