Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Hello, I'm a fourth year who shall be graduating in 2025. I'm keen to work in disputes and want to start out with a firm.

As far as I know, there are the options: Trilegal, Saraf, CAM, Khaitan, SAM

Should I also be considering Keystone, Karanjawala for starting out?
Never join that firm lol it’s filled with those β€œimagine old rude government employees in non ac offices” partners and even the associates are toxic. I left that place and never been better. Nobody even knows the laws properly and they need you to spoonfeed them.
Hi, I interned recently in the Mumbai office.

Maybe I had a different experience, but the partners were anything but rude, and actually involved the associates and frequently came by their seats (for more than work sometimes lol). And as an intern, even the PAs were extremely helpful and friendly, as compared to some Tier 1s I have interned at. Also some people were burnt out and desperately looking for vacations, but I don't think it's as bad.

Also everyone had mufflers on due to the ACs

:(>)
Bhaiya 25k ke around hai A0 ki salary PSL me, Delhi me ghar naa ho to mat hi join karna
It's tough to get hired there, either you get in thought the traffick quota by non transparent methods or apply directly.

Also they disproportionately hire women mostly for some reason. But atleast they provide accommodation although dilapidated. Speaking as a client.