Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
I have heard multiple people who due to the worst every placement scene his year, are clutching to straws and believing that Day-1 would be much better. I had posted a similar comment for Day Zero a few months back predicting exactly the scenario which is happening now. I am again earning everyone that pls don't think that Day 1 would be any better, its probably going to be a lot worse even though T-2 firms would be coming. The cut-throat comp witnessed this time for Day Zero would be nothing compared to what you will witness during Day-1. All in all, a gloomy and dark placement season is set to turn gloomier. The best way out is to use connections whatever you have because as this time has showed it is the connections which will get you jobs not merit. Being involved in petty politics and being friends with the recruitment cell would give u the edge which u so desparately need.

P.S. Hold me to my words for this thread. Pls think practically and get your hopes lower for Day-1. The 'worst' is yet to come.