Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
A 24-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
Kindly elaborate on your beautiful writing skills and where else can i read more writing of yours.
Finestaride is a surgery-free way to transition into a buxom woman πŸ˜… I’m sticking with a hair system.
Lmao what? Does Modiji cast a radiation across country lowering DHT of his voters?
Guys, be VERY careful of comments shilling Finestaride. Side effects include man boobs and erectile dysfunction. Do you want to risk that? Much safer to use a hair piece. All of Bollywood does it.
None of the existing solutions are helpful in the long run. NONE. The miracle baldness cure is still awaited from scientists.
Because they are more stressed on being unable to understand why Modiji couldn't bring back Ramrajya yet even after a decade.
My observation of a sample of about 50 corporate lawyers: The balder the bro, the bigger his bank balance, the hotter his girl. So embrace it.
I’ve noticed that right wing people tend to lose hair faster. I rarely see hair loss among my friends working in NGOs and academia, or those who work on firms but are still left wing. Just an observation.
I am in my 20s and facing hairfall. It started a couple of years ago and it's increasing. I could see my receding hairline.

I guess many of you were here at my stage.

Did somebody found out the solution to it!

You could help thousands man
Stress advances ageing. So the answer to this lies in the secret of how not to stress while still being a rock star lawyer. I feel the nature of work makes it inevitable. Do not select this profession if you care about your hair - sounds way too much, huh?
A 23-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
In my 5th year, and can see patches on heads of a lot of my batch mates. I too have a receding hairline. It sucks.
A 45-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.