Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
A thread much needed. Head into a courtroom and it's evident - bald spots, for men and women alike. You could be in your mid/late twenties and the signs are obvious. Don't know why this is not a topic of discussion. If "everything in the world is about sex" (Wilde), then how are we lawyers to maintain our sex appeal? What are the acts we should do to save our god-granted beauties concealing the ghastly skins on our scalps? Share your struggles - what's your worklife and how has it affected your hair? What have you done to remedy the issues? Has anything worked? Do the nepotistic kids have it any better? An all-encompassing, gender neutral discussion thread. Because this is a discussion worth having.
It's because of stress. The more successful lawyer you are the fatter and/or balder you will be. But rich men also attract gorgeous women!

In terms of solutions, the problem with transplants is that they rarely last beyond 3-4 years and then you are left with visible scars. A hair system is a better idea. But the best solutions just hoping that stem cell treatments advance to a stage where, by 2028 or so, your hair can be regrown.
In my 5th year, and can see patches on heads of a lot of my batch mates. I too have a receding hairline. It sucks.
Stress advances ageing. So the answer to this lies in the secret of how not to stress while still being a rock star lawyer. I feel the nature of work makes it inevitable. Do not select this profession if you care about your hair - sounds way too much, huh?
I had a thick crop of hair in college but it started thinning rapidly after I joined a firm. Stress, lack of sleep, junk food etc. I got a transplant done by one of the top surgeons in India. The initial results were fantastic, but after 2 years I am back to square one. ☹️ It was a mistake to get it done and a glued-on hair patch is a much better solution. The glue lasts for a year.
Did you continue finasteride and Minoxidil post transplant ?

See getting the transplant wont address the underlying reason i.e DHT.

You have to keep taking these medicines post transplant to maintain the hair.

There is no permanent and one time solution to baldness.

You have to keep managing it.
I am in my 20s and facing hairfall. It started a couple of years ago and it's increasing. I could see my receding hairline.

I guess many of you were here at my stage.

Did somebody found out the solution to it!

You could help thousands man
I’ve noticed that right wing people tend to lose hair faster. I rarely see hair loss among my friends working in NGOs and academia, or those who work on firms but are still left wing. Just an observation.
Because they are more stressed on being unable to understand why Modiji couldn't bring back Ramrajya yet even after a decade.
Lmao what? Does Modiji cast a radiation across country lowering DHT of his voters?
just shave off the hair

dont be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWrne5btxaQ

or if you want to take a chance then do transplant (but the entire process takes 3-4 weeks, so be prepared)
My observation of a sample of about 50 corporate lawyers: The balder the bro, the bigger his bank balance, the hotter his girl. So embrace it.
In the grand tapestry of life, everything unfurls just as it should, often with a touch of irony. Drawn from the chronicles of my own existence, I commenced my sojourn into the hallowed halls of law school, already being serenaded by the mocking whispers of male pattern baldness. As destiny would have it, by the time I was poised to embark upon the city of wet dreams – most soggy during the monsoon season – my once proud eyebrows had staged a nearly complete vanishing act. Within the firm, I was bestowed the title of the peculiar pariah. Some jestingly mused whether I possessed some arcane ability to make hair vanish into thin air. And the ladies? Oh, fearing they might be next in line for my hair-vanishing act, began to treat me as if I carried the very plague.

In a twist of fate, I found myself journeying to Kolkata for a week, immersed in the drudgery of a due-diligence exercise. There, as if out of a storybook, I chanced upon what seemed like an elixir: Arnica Plus-Triofer (Triple Action-Hair Vitalizer). The chemist, playing the part of the sage, advised a year of commitment to these tablets and potion. Desperate and hopeful, like a moth drawn to a flame, I zealously embraced Allen’s Arnica Plus.

Alas, six months of unwavering devotion, and I bore a striking resemblance to the protagonist of 'Alag' (2006) - though now with the added charm of a perpetually upset stomach. Thanks to that serendipitous meeting with the chemist, not only do I stand out, but I can now, at whim, conjure gusts of rather pungent air biscuits. Ah, life and its little surprises!
Kindly elaborate on your beautiful writing skills and where else can i read more writing of yours.
None of the existing solutions are helpful in the long run. NONE. The miracle baldness cure is still awaited from scientists.
1.Have finesteride 1 mg only shift to liquid if you get sides, minioxidil only liquid( more gains can be on tablet but everyone reacts differently to it and it is a bit risky taking more than 10 mg can mess with your heart), dermaroller weekly 0.5 mm 192 needles it will speed up your recovery by 1.5x.

I was nearly bald and have completed 6 months on these meds. It been very good progress but what you have right now you can at least maintain that and maybe a good recovery too. Recovery is rare. I was norwood 5(fyi)

2. Do these for at least 1-2 years, its slow process but it is worth it, i meantime save for transplant and after 2 years see if you need transplant or some minor touchup.

3. Start early the biggest regret i have is i didnt start early i waited 7-8 years. I Had such a good hair, i looked so well i used to get so many dates and hookups then, didnt have to remember guys name even and after sometime used to forget what they lookedlike. But this baldness trumped all that. I am better now, still a shadow of my earlier self but still far better. I am doing good too as guys have again started flirting with me. But i tend not to go for good looking dudes now i have realized what i want in my partner(looks will be secondary now). You can accept yourself too, i mean there's no harm in accepting baldness, bald dudes are insanely hot. You will be much more confident than guys balding as it is a lifelong fight there's no cure for baldness only you can delay by 10-15-20 years.

4. Joint r/tressless, was lurker here and this community finally gave me courage to try fin. Remeber only 2percent people get sides. You will have to take meds as long as you want your hair.

If you accept your baldness there is r/bald community it is really positive community. And also follow baldcafe on youtube.
Guys, be VERY careful of comments shilling Finestaride. Side effects include man boobs and erectile dysfunction. Do you want to risk that? Much safer to use a hair piece. All of Bollywood does it.
Finestaride is a surgery-free way to transition into a buxom woman πŸ˜… I’m sticking with a hair system.
Finestaride has been linked to suicide and depression. WTF is the moderator allowing comments promoting it? SHAME ON YOU.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-merck-propecia-suicide-exclusive-idUSKBN2A32XU
A 45-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.