Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
This site is going dead just because of R's moderation speed. He moderates once a day so all threads continue lose relevance.

If someone replies, it takes 4-5 to have any effective conversation

Please for god's sake keep an extra moderator. I'll be more than happy to volunteer as would many others

Stop killing this site
He won’t allow anyone else to moderate because of his ideological bias. He wants to be the sole gatekeeper.
* continue to

* 4-5 days

sorry I might/might not have been a little drunk
You people keep crying a river about it. The sheer entitlement is astonishing! You don't pay anything for this site. Neither Kian nor the moderator is beholden to you in any way. If you wish to have anonymous conversations in real time with other people, find your own platform or forum that will allow that and quit abusing and bullying others. And no, you offering to pay for this forum doesn't make you any less entitled, it is up to the owner to decide everything here, including whether they want to take money from you and the pace of moderation. Once in 24 hours is fine with many people. If you don't like that, then leave instead of whining about why you can't have your own way here. I know for a fact that the reason moderation isn't being crowdsourced is because it is very difficult to find sane moderators who won't allow political trolling, abuses, lies and propaganda to seep through.
Yeah a bunch of people have already left if you don’t know this by now
Irony is that the comments here too will take 2 days to be moderated
Mod: you’re probably damn average. Sorry, but you can do better.
A 15-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.