Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
I've heard its not just an interview by the firm, but there's also a questionnaire, writing assignment and case study !?
Panag & Babu had four rounds this year for the litigation & dispute resolution team. The first two rounds were HR. Third was a technical GD, and the last was an interview with a senior associate and an associate. The interview covered all bases (HR, technical, CV-based questions). The entire process was quite grueling. There was supposed to be a partner interview round, but they canned that at the last moment. All rounds were elimination rounds.
Hi. I have passed both the HR rounds and the next is a technical round for the TMT practice. Would love if you could tell me what all could be there for the Tech Round
My classmate is currently doing an assessment internship with TMT team there and told me it is pathetic place and has no work. Avoid the place and if they offer you assessment, most likely it is a scam because akash wont hire you. Be aware of the assessment internship facade