Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
Maybe they had a better CV, with other internship experience. I think firms are increasingly lowering relevance of only grades, especially CAM as it may not be the perfect metric? My rank is in the 60s and I was offered PPOs at Indus, SAM
Dude, what’s the issue? Just because someone had contacts doesn’t mean he didn’t work hard or that he received everything on a platter.
Why do you keep spreading fake news? CAM didn't back out of NUJS at all, it came and gave offers too, though not as many as in other years.
Why are you assuming this, aren't firms now not solely looking at grades.
Didn't CAM deliver a rather pompous lecture about importance of academic excellence?Dude,Everyone knows what CAM is.The rank 110 must be the recommendation of a corporate client or relative in Ahmedabad.
This sounds more like CAMs defense than defense of preferring Ranker 110 over toppers.This doesn't work when tge market is aware of CAMs practises
Whats new here,nothing.This is so typical of CAM -to dole out offers based on contacts and money.
A 82-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 77-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
Bro how is ur reply relevant to the absolutely relevant comment above. The moment the Top 10 rankers are replaced for more experienced or actually better hard workers, they have to call it nepotism.
A 23-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
No, it didn't. People even got jobs there now. What are you smoking?
A 51-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 266-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 25-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 60-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 45-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 54-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 41-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 45-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.