Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Senior partners are literally scaring new joinees with insane expectations. Instead of giving a warm welcome to the firm, they are already showing their toxic side.
Don't lie here blatantly. Please show me some instances of the same. I hope we attended the same orientation - A0 AZB
I think it’s you who is lying or are too much enamoured by the firm. Because what OP said is correct because Z and B literally kept talking about how people should give everything for the firm over their personal life
No bro the way Z spoke about giving up her family for the letterhead…. Crazy
Only Sam and Tri has great inductions wherein they take their lawyers to Goa or some fancy 5 star..

Cam, L&L, Saraf act like beggars when it comes to spending money
You should see the JSA induction lol, they crammed the new joinees into the basement in their old crappy Gurgaon office where they didn't have space to even take a group photo so everyone was lined up on the stairs.
They are literally asking us to leave personal life behind if we want to work in the firm
Please tell me what exactly any of the partners said and I will confirm if its true. Don't make mountains out of a molehill