Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
This firm will pay freshers up to ₹19.5 lakh as retainer, Counsel will get ₹1 crore. Time has come to come out from the mentality of accumulating money from themselves in the name of family firms without caring for the large numbers of highly talented and hard working new generation of lawyers ,who are on the way of making of their presence felt. In fact in looks too ugly to keep large share of money for themselves when it has no real value in increasing your happiness and compassion but only a mechanical habit ascends from the geedy people on this earth . Trilegal succeeded just because of their foundation. Salute to them . This is what actually called a trend setters and truly a market leaders
What BS!Trilegal had been poaching all if CAMs partners and Associates.This is an angry reaction to Cyril Shroff MP calling Trilegal a "smaller firm". So they are literally attacking CAM with all their might snatching its Partners and Associates.The MPs statement is not in good light but neither is the way Trilegal's on attack mode on CAM.
Another reason is why Trilegal really works well is because they hire majority of grads from tier-1 nlus.
Are you the PR spokesperson for Trilegal?There are many better firms out there.We get that you have to do your PR to get paid,but should have lept it at least a little realistic
Sorry bro ,neither I work for trilegal nor interested to praised them without a solid ground of pay hike . I just analysed the compensation paid by law firms and there is no corresponding change in thier compensation from 2014 . Surely many others firms are equally good or even better ( in term of work life balance) but here trend setters means positive change and rightly so to associates and higher levels . Cheers! it is wake up call for many other giants .
Pay hike is never done as a part of angry reaction but a thoughtful decision. No one bother about CAM one odd comment or 100 comments
like really?

Trilegal is reacting to a comment made by someone to increase the retainer. can you hear yourself?
If you ever know anyone senior enough in Trilegal, he/she may be able to tell you how decisions are taken at Trilegal. I feel sorry for you.
A 62-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.