Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
I am a Tier-3 NLU student currently studying in 5th sem.

I have four internship offer for upcoming internship break.

Out of which two offers are from a

IPR Firm of which one is a reputed tier 2 IPR Firm and another one is a boutique reputed IP firm from Chennai.

And a remote tier 2 technology firm offer.

I had given confirmation to the Tier-2 IPR Firm a month ago.

But have now received a internship offer from a corporate tier-4 law firm.

I am confused as to shall I go to that tier-2 IPR Firm of Delhi(where I have already sent a confirmation) or shall I go to that tier-4 Corporate law firm of Ahemdabad.

Further , I wish to make a career in Corporate field only.

So the two conflicts which are going in my mind are whether I shall go for Brand or Work profile.

If I go by brand Tier 2 IPR Firm is the answer.

Otherwise if I wish to gain a experience of corporate law than that tier 4 law firm is good.

P.S: I have already done a boutique IPR internship.I have some reservations as far as IPR is concerned to pursue it as a career.

Please 🥺 kindly guide me out.
IPR doesn't pay, get out of it as fast as you can. Even in T-1 firms, IPR teams get half the salary compared to other teams
Don't be dumb. Do all the internships. Schedule them from most important to least, and ask them to accommodate hour date preferences. They will mostly accept because after they offer you an internship, firms don't like taking it back. In the meanwhile keep applying to other places and reshuffling your internships basis what your preference is. Don't let go of an opportunity because clashing dates. Also a T4 corp experience might be more useful than a T2 IPR if you're interested in Corp. But do the IPR internship also.
Me, non-nlu average private college guy thinking about not getting any internship and being unemployed later.

4th year chalu ho gaya aur ab samajh aa raha hai shayad clat ke lie or padhna chahiye tha, sala jo chutiya kehta hai life enjoy karo uski mat suno, hustle karo bhai warna subah uthne se pehle or rat ko sone se pehle regret hi karte reh jaoge.