Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Hi Everyone,

I am currently in the 11th grade. I have started preparing for CLAT Dec’24 by joining Career Launcher in my town. I want to understand what should I do more to prepare every day? I have aimed to spend approximately 2 hours per day to prepare but I am not sure where to start, since the coaching classes are going on its own pace, what resources should I use to study/practice daily on my own? I am currently trying to do as much math & english on my own. I have also started reading newspaper daily and have started β€˜Word Power Made Easy’ book.

Please let me know what resources can I use to prepare for subjects like logic, math, english & legal on my own. Would be grateful to receive any help. Thank you.
Imo clat is best prepared in the last few months. For now do focus on maths, and increase your leisurely reading doesn't necessarily have to be law related, fiction / non fiction, anything that can be considered bit of a hard read. All the best!
Bhai mat kar, engineering kar le. Job v nahi milegi. Batch of 2024.
Hey! Since you are a little far off from the actual date of the exam, you would really benefit from working on things that you can't develop/prepare just a few months before the exam (as another comment here has noted). This would primarily include comprehension and text-based reasoning. All of it boils down to really understanding written text. So towards that, you should begin reading newspapers, preferably good quality newspapers, like Hindu (please avoid Times of India as it is overly simplistic). Focus especially on the editorials. These would help your GK and English preparation too. And because you are in 11th grade, I assume you could let our at least an hour daily for newspaper reading, along with others things you might be working on. These newer CLATs focus on comprehension rather your static or factual logic. This should set you up to a good path. Continue experimenting for what helps, what does not. Good luck!
@Legally India Mods - Why dont we put in internal rules on the website for moderation so most of the comments get automatically moderated rather than waiting to be approved (which is taking a lot of time now days honestly). Reddit has worked it out nicely. We could do so too, on a much smaller scale of course!