Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
i just completed 1st year at USLLS , i don't why i am having lot of anxiety about what will happen after 4 years . I can't do anything , i feel lost. I feel hopeless about future
Instead of worrying about your next 4 years , apply your mind to retake clat within the next 4 months
Ain't that bad of a place, especially if you are from Delhi. Anyone who is willing to put in the efforts is doing well. But yeah most of them are opting for litigation - have joined prominent chambers.

If you are hell bent on getting a corporate job comfortably, then retake CLAT - age is really not a factor, trust me - and join a T1 NLU. Otherwise, push yourself here only. Also, after a few years post law school - 1 or 2 usually - you can easily shift to corporate.

And, judiciary, too, is a good option. The culture is there. I don't prefer it, because competitive exams are risky and unpredictable terrain, but you do you.

Also, personal observation, the peer group is really good this time. Your batch and the one immediately above you seem to have potential. Some of them have infact left T1 and T2 NLUs to be here - illogical, imo, but the point is that the peer group is good. So, don't worry, you will figure it out.
yeah perhaps , just that I overthink too much and now the month is empty and in free time I just become a pessimist.