Read 58 comments as:
Filter By
vintage sudhir i remember from nujs

time hasnt mellowed him down - still my way or highway
Right cause having convictions and knowing what youโ€™re talking about is a bad thing. Letโ€™s all just collectively chant whatever mindless mantra is trendy then.
Chasing excellence is better than chasing trends , I absolutely agree!
Lol have you met people from b schools ? No thank you. I donโ€™t want to be that ignorant.
lol. Ok dude. Go to Harvard and ask for a BA degree without studying sociology and history. And ask for a law degree without studying jurisprudence. Go on then.
Dude what youโ€™re asking for is the equivalent of an engineer Not learning physics or a doctor not learning biology. You canโ€™t build on nothing. If you want a BA degree youโ€™re gonna have to learn the BA subjects. You could just do a Bba and then an llb if you hate it so much.
Yeah. That is what he did with the llm at APU. He made employable folks who otherwise would not have been.
It did. Gave several really good people a second start. Helped them get into phd programmes/ start research centreโ€™s. The graduates are mostly doing really well. Just because you donโ€™t know something doesnโ€™t mean it didnโ€™t happen.
By that standard, many of the NLUs have been doing the same for years.
So? I never said that they havent. It was a specific response to a specific comment.
US law schools need a bachelor's degree for admission, so your point is invalidated.
A true NLSIU grad indeed because the minute one of y'all start talking the rest of us leave the room and you continue sermonising unbothered for an hour
He's never been mentioned in the rolls of any of those places that I know of.
Rolls ? Heโ€™s not a student.he taught there. He was not a research fellow at Columbia he was ne Ambedkar chair professor, he taught with the Watson institute of public policy at brown and he taught at Pembroke college following his dphil. Your ignorance is kinda your problem.
So far, all the achievement of all NLSIU grads is pre-Sudhir. Nor has he himself done anything beyond theory. So his supercilious attitude doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Facebook's oversight board is a sham, as people in the tech domain know very well. Public policy practitioner is a smokescreen for many people. Name a single policy that his work has influenced and he's been credited for that.
Do anything you donโ€™t like is a sham ? People who are jealous of the man are now to be believed about a job that tens of very accomplished people across the world including former prime ministers and Nobel winners all have is just - a sham ? Because you said so ?
Urban planning in bengaluru? Explains why the scene is in such shambles. Did his work lead to the recent flooding in this year after the heavy rains?
You guys are so blind in your Sudhir hatred itโ€™s really quite disgusting. At least heโ€™s done something with his life and made an impact. Go outside and touch some grass dude.
Made what impact exactly? As for hatred, you are the ones who are hating other people who have a better academic record in their discipline compared to what Sudhir has in law.
When I said pre-Sudhir, I meant before Sudhir could implement his policies there, not before he was a student. At least try to make sense of things that you read.
Gopal and Bingy (Raghubir) are fabulous, but to call them NLS's top litigators and M&A lawyers respectively destroys any other point you make. No one will take you seriously if you make stupid statements like that.
A 28-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 64-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.