Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
True, even I experienced this at my internship at โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ legal. Lots of rich co interns for whom I was an alien. Couldn't relate hence felt lonely. They also don't start the conversation, it was me everytime. โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ. Looking for firms with good people
Because Parsis have historically focused on hard work and education. They have not squatted on roads and burnt buses demanding reservation, free electricity, free fuel, free housing, free fertilisers, free laptops, free motorcycles and loan waivers.
Because instead of increasing their population, or crying for welfare, or creating a victim narrative and increasing demands on the welfare state, they chose to get educated, and serve society.
It seems like you hate equality of opportunity in the garb of dissing on the welfare state. Good for you!
What's the basis of you saying so? Equality of opportunity is available among equals. Otherwise, someone with a BA could start finding faults with not having access to VC capital while ignoring all necessities of having a business or a PMF.
LI wokes: upvote comments insulting Parsis as drug dealers and British stooges.

Also LI wokes: downvote comments saying Parsis don't leech off the welfare state and indulge in violence like certain other communities.
A 73-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.