Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
I have heard that โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ son is there in the Uni. And a lot more powerful peopleโ€™s children. Does any problem occur due to this? I am not saying that they create trouble.
No, that's generally not an issue. The person you are talking about usually doesn't interfere with the student body much and is not as famous as people think him to be!
Moderator may have censored it, but we all know very well which influential person you are referring to. You obviously have leftist sympathies and are trying to make mischievous assertions. FYI the guy got into NLSIU 100% on merit in the general category by cracking CLAT. He does not show off his fatherโ€™s power and does not act arrogantly. Also, his father is one of the most hardworking leaders in the country and has no airs. You people should reflect on why Congress has been reduced to ruling just a few states.
I didnโ€™t question his integrity at all. I was just concerned. As you said , he is indeed a powerful leaderโ€™s son.
The last statement actually shows how some kind of influence is dangerous. And no they donโ€™t cause trouble cause Sudhir micromanages everything
People are bound to be toxic in a competitive environment like NLS.

Pro tip: The absolute toppers of the batch are usually the most toxic of the lot. Look for seniors who are above average at studies, they are the most helpful!

If you are really against toxicity then you should rise up in protest against the admin which can actually begin any time soon!
They are ultra-competitive. The truth is that you can't be the best at everything. If someone is good with grades then they get jealous of someone else winning a reputed moot/publishing a paper in a reputed place and vice-versa. These are people who will never help juniors and act super busy!
Okay so first of all there is no senior junior culture because of the diverse age range between 1st and 2nd year.

For instance we donโ€™t force to call us โ€˜Bhaiyaโ€™ โ€˜sirโ€™ โ€˜didiโ€™ or sometimes urge people not call us out by these terms.

If you are meritorious , smart , problematic and respectful - you will be a good fit. As long as you are not bothering others , itโ€™s chilled here
yes, tbh if you are not from an elite background you are going to struggle