Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
How’s the culture at TNNLU? Is the culture liberal? I know that the placements are better than Nagpur Ranchi Assam and Vizag. But what about the culture?
Sure. I have seen closely the placement structure in their website plus talked with some people and have come to realise that it’s actually doing well for itself. But I have no idea about the culture since I am from a different part of the country.
The culture within the campus is quite liberal, just like other national level institutes. You will have the opportunity to live with students from different parts of India. The faculty pool is also quite diverse. No one would even give a damn if you're dating or hooking up or into recreational drugs, just mind your own business and don't create a ruckus. Ofcourse there would be judgemental people everywhere but TNNLU wouldn't be a school like Symbi or Christ. There is no prescribed dress code and you can wear even shorts or tracks to classes. Plus, the university has a very vibrant in-campus social activities like DJ nights, jamming sessions, sports fests etc on a regular basis. So overall, the vibe is pretty chill