Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Bump. Someone who applied for US LLM, please tell.
which college are you from? Did you have any CGPA issued by your college as well? Thanks
GGSIPU, cgpa was percentage / 10. No rank statement, did an LL.M from a uni that usually requires it but I told them my uni did not issue one and they were okay w it.
Does LSAC give its calculated GPA for LLM on US 4 GPA, or does it merely classify them into Superior, Above Average etc.
I doubt that LSAC assessments matter - particularly for the top universities. Even otherwise, US law schools aren’t big on grades for LLM admissions.
I understand that. But Can you please still confirm what your grades were, which college, and what was your rating?

thanks!
It probably depends on the average grades in your university. Your recommendations and essays will matter much more than your grades. US universities are also a little more likely to take you with a couple of years of experience.
You have to submit a rank statement. I had a top 3% rank, got a superior grading. I am guessing that was factored in.