Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
So I am already from a tier 1 NLU and reattempting CLAT again,so which college btwn NLS and NALSAR,shall I fill up as my first preference??

Some thoughts of mine

1) Not much keen on putting NLS as first,as idts I will be able to handle the academic rigor of that place

+ 240-300 seats is gonna lead to a bit of decline in batch quality like it used to be when the batch was 80-120,also more competition too.

2) NALSAR I like,the campus is way too beautiful but it is the middle of nowhere and 40 kms away from Hyderabad.

So which one shall I fill as my first preference?

Edit:- Plz don't ask for my college's name 😭

I don't want to reveal it for anonymity reasons
It’s pretty obvious that you’re either from NUJS, GNLU or NLUJ. I think NUJS. And honestly, I know multiple people who used to take CLAT once more from all these places. In recent times, many people sit even from NUJS.

As far as choosing one of these two goes, NLS. The rigour of their academics will help and a larger batch size might mean you have more options to date (unless 70% are all guys again) and make new friends and won’t be suffocated by the same boring people for 5 years where there’s no chance to build new relationships.

And honestly, NALSAR is not better, the whole top 2 rivalry thing is not much better, and it’s location means you can’t even get away from the place easily to take a break or go home.
It's just the way things have been recently. I've got nothing about or against NUJS but I see more and more people from there willingly retaking the CLAT/AILET for different reasons.
What is it with all these people wanting to go to the best law schools in the country and not study ? Like how entitled can you get ?

Here’s a news flash from an alum at law school- getting in is only half the battle. If you don’t put in the work- you won’t have much of a career. Become an influencer if you don’t want to study lol.

Also - man nalsar needs to self reflect if they’re getting preferred because of this perception of lack of academic rigor.
Take NALSAR. Someone who gets into NLS in your place will be grateful and you get karma points for your charity.
Even with the batch size increase you'll be better off at NLS, the faculty and NLS tag is unmatched. NALSAR is 40km from the city and you won't be able to leave easily. Unless you have a bf/gf at NALSAR and really want to be there, I'd say pick NLS.
A 7-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.