Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
Got a call from ▮▮▮ ▮▮▮ HR who said my resume was shortlisted. ▮▮▮ said there would be some sort of an ▮▮▮ test before other rounds and we mutually decided upon one day. They were supposed to email me the test link at the scheduled time and also said that if there was any change in the time allotted or anything, I would be told so. These guys went awol on the test day and I took a leave from work for this like an idiot. I tried calling and emailing them and no one answered. How can law firms act so unprofessional and no respect the candidate's time??. How are they not held accountable for this behaviour?? Whatever it is, you should communicate it to me. How do these firms expect candidates to not make one mistake and will literally reject them straight up if they find us making one tiny mistake.
1. Law firm HRs are the absolute worst, and I believe a true reflection of how that firm's culture is. Ideally, HR folks should be kept on a leash by the management. Allowing them to run free like this, results in situations where the firms hurt their image and also fail to retain good talent. Short sightedness of lalas.

2. R should not have censored the name of the firm. There is zero reason to. They behaved like jackasses, they ought to be called out for it.
A tier 2 firm in ▮▮▮ which recently collaborated with a foreign law firm has not issued internship certificates. Worst HR ever possible. After internship ended, she called everyone to collect it on a Tuesday, everyone came, some even took leaves. SHE WAS ON LEAVE THAT DAY. Didn’t inform anyone. Called them again on some other day. Doesn’t reply ever. Doesn’t share soft copies of certificate.