Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Want genuine answers from people in TT&A currently. Hows the life there, is it sustainable, do you get some personal time too ? How's the work culture, given a choice will you shift to a Tier 1?
Its overrated, touchstone, icul, indus, veritas, and few other places are far far better. S and R are the best of all these small but tier 1 pay firms. TT&A no doubt better than lala firms but as much I know they don't hire from final year students which is a big miss for anyone in law school. Given a choice I will probably not shift to tier 1 but to one of these places over above for certain
Don't go. They have no work. Interning there this month and all associates are moving to trilegal/ cam
Whaat actually?

Both their Mumbai and Delhi office seem to have a continuous supply of debt finance work though (at least as per their regular posting of such transactions on LinkedIn). Not sure about general corporate/ M&A.

What is the scene/ work culture and partner review like regarding their gen corp/ M&A work at both Mumbai and Delhi?
That’s because debt is happening market over. Yes. They do report an ECB type transaction once in a while which is regular. Overall I hear that it used to be a boutique like Touchstone etc until the new team movement. Post that it’s been toxic is what my associate friends tell me.
It is a down market, of course debt financing work will be there with very little M&A (unless its a big ticket one); TT&A is an overhyped firm though - the entire market knows it.
Less work more lawyers. You will have all the time to do what you want.
Their work culture is excellent - associates (including A2 level) are respected as human beings and not treated like manpower to complete tasks. They also have top quality work. Might not be as busy as a tier 1 but that’s why you have work-life balance!
Don't know about culture because they won't take non nlu grads even when they have better scores, extra curriculars, internships with a host of other metrics just because of your uni. I am ok with uni being one of the factors but not the factor. The interviews they have is a masquerading exercise to kick out non nlu people. ALERT for anybody who is going to intern soon.
What is the scene/ work culture and partner review like regarding their gen corp/ M&A work at both Mumbai and Delhi?