Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
I am sitting for the upcoming DayZ and CAM is my first preference. I'm confused which office of CAM should I opt for considering pay scale will be same across locations. Considering the pay scale, I certainly believe, Ahmedabad would ensure I save the most followed by Noida, Bengaluru and Mumbai. Does it matter if I start my career from Ahmedabad office of CAM. Also in recent talk, Cyril Shroff said Ahmedabad is prime target area of CAM and it has 3 offices there. Moreover, the office is directly under Paridhi Shroff Adani. GIFT city office is also one the fastest growing office. So will being in Ahmedabad affect my career prospects and growth in any negative way? Need opinions of seniors and people working in CAM regarding the same.
CAM Ahmedabad will be basically a lot of Adani work.You seriously want to consider other offices from learning perspective,it will be very difficult to switch to another firm if you get stuck at CAM Ahmedabad.With this whole controversy around Hudenburg report of allegations of frauds on Adani your CV could get stunted and limited.
id say Noida and Mumbai are the only decent ones, with Mumbai being the best. However, Mumbai ofc you'll have to spend a lot more for rent and travel. In that case, you should pick Noida.
Noida,cheapest in rent.Con-Litigation centric office means chasing Counsels AND even Court clerks/master(You know why,don't you?wink)
All the CAM offices are horrible so its best if you don't join.But if you have yo, then choose Noida - does not have sky high rents like Mumbai and Banglore offices and variety in work unlike Ahmedabad office.
Bangalore rents will make you cry not because of the rent amounts but the sheer number of interviews to get a rental place.Mumbai rents will make you bleed.Ahmedabad is not CAM but practically Adani office.So Noida office is the chosen one.Anyways the work environment is third class at all offices of CAM
All CAM offixes are horrible but if you muat join then the best option is Mumbai -work variety and quantity are high ,worst are the rents but if you work through the hell environment for six months then switching to another firm will be lot easiest because you have survived the worst firm and developed Mumbai base.Mumbai and Delhi gave higher number of opportunities but bearing Noida is not worth it,so Mumbai remains the choice
What's the issue with Ahmedabad Office? Small offices would mean better work life balance and less toxic work culture
Mumbai.Once you get into CAM, in less than 3 months you will want to leave desperately.The one and only place that will help you jump or switch firms a lot more easily despite short work exp of 3-6 months is Mumbai
A 108-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.