Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Hi everyone!

2023 batch graduate here , some other details about me ar as follows -

College didn't provide placements , 1rst generation lawyer, middle class from a tier 3 city

I've had some decent tier 1 tier 2 internships, publications, presentations.,courses etc . However big firms do not hire Non-Nlu grads, nor do in house hire freshers .

Most jobs I'm getting are litigation and compliance which I don't want to do .

How do to get ahead, please help!
thanks but jestring on a serious question makes u a an A-level a-hole.
Not really! Perfect grammar is absolutely non-negotiable in T1. You make a single grammar mistake in your Cover Letter while applying for a position and you will probably be rejected! So, be mindful of what you write.
I won't apply to your law firm, btw I already have job at a corp law firm and getting offers everyday, so stick it butthurt weasel.
The legal industry has become a bunch of brand obsessed group.If ever there is time,law firms all of them should be seeing Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar(JJWS) that talent and hardwork is not an inheritance of nepotistic kids nor part of the NLU degree.Its individual based.But the brand obsession that has gone to maddening levels is what allows sick family firms like CAM,SAM etc to drive lawyers to slavery point.Then there is SILF that helps these lala shops obstruct foreign law firms.Pathetic that even fresher lives are being ruined by such acts.Law firms run like family kingdoms should be banned and the BCI should take steps to ensure legal education from every law college is at oar with NLUs.Not your fault bro,but its still your problem.Sad to hear and see such terrible things happening in legal fraternity.