Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
This wasn't reported in the papers.

But I heard it from folks who work at the airport.

I don't mind it being marked trollish. People who believe it can believe it.

Frauds usually get discovered eventually.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/xgy8bw/climate-yoga-celebrity-sadhguru-india-will-smith-trevor-noah
Cause nalsar students did it badly. The fact that they didn’t do their homework. Came to it looking as if they were superior, and then failed to counter the seriously inaccurate problematic stuff he was saying. The students clearly failed in representing themselves well.

A lot of that is understandable - students are lazy and superior and arrogant and all that. And that’s fine when you’re just being a regular student. But it’s a different thing when you want to do real political stuff - you can’t bring those flaws with you. You gotta be more circumspect.

I’m on their side- I don’t think they should’ve been bullied the way they were. But it’s clear they were not equipped to deal with that conman.
Students of Nalsar passed verdicts. Students of IIMA engaged in a discussion. That makes the difference. With your half baked knowledge, if you question someone like Sadhguru, you end up showing your hollowness and this is precisely what had happened !
Hats off to nalsar for standing up.

But also one thing , their way of approach could’ve been different. Isha foundation chose all the best colleges in india and that included iim Ahmedabad , IIT and nalsar. So it’s pretty easy to figure out as to why nalsar is a premium institution.
Pretty sure NALSAR invited him and he accepted. And then tried to pull one over him and got embarrassed nationally.
Don’t try and obfuscate.The NALSAR students were downright obnoxious in their behaviour.
That's a smart word - obfuscate. It would be best if you did your homework before questioning seasoned conmen.
Now sadhguru is a guy who says the simplest things, but he is old with a moustache, just like modi you say simple things but if you are old and have a moustache you get +100 respect
A 4-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 59-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.