Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
I think TTA is going to be a big deal in the next 2-3 years for law grads, even competing with KCO, Trilegal, SCAM etc. They even promise better WLB and is a firm which values merit. See this interview.

https://www.barandbench.com/interviews/expansion-plans-entry-of-foreign-lawyers-and-more-in-conversation-with-tta-partners-gautam-saha-and-kunal-thakore
ICUL is worth considering.

Hear me out!
I have heard froma senior, that they are ready to outmatch any tier1 offers of your interview goes well.

Also, they are expanding very fast, especially in IFSC practice.

They have a monopoly in funds practice.

They already pay the highest on Day Zero offerings in all Top NLUs.

Work culture is really good unlike any of the T1 law firms. Timings are more like an In-house job if you are moderately efficient.
IndusLaw, S&R, TT&A, ICUL, Touchstone, Resolut and Rajani are pleasant to work with; as far as deal making is concerned.
What you are saying is word by word true for ICUL’s Mumbai office housing the financial services practice. Not the same for any other offices of ICUL.
Funds practice itself is a Tier 3 practice.. kya bol rhe ho bhai.. funds karke koi team t1 nai ban sakti
To break your illusion. Do check in the market (from tier 1 law firms, placement agencies etc) that which team gets the best payout today in the top Law Firms. Yes, its none other than Funds & Regulatory..
TTA is going to be big and for a long time.Its only amatter of time that's the AZB,CAM will be forgotten entities and TTA will be no 1 law firm.The firm empgaises learning and does not drive their advocates to suicide for sake of big clients.Their growth is stable and string.
Those with lawyerly ambitions know TTA is the real deal and big deal .CAM,Trilegal are nothing in comparison to a TTA.Trilegal desperation is evident from the "guaranteed" bonus and salary hike.CAM is too busy saving itsel from side effects of Adani -Hidenburg saga.