Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Do such couples exist? Do they even get married? There is so much fierce and bitter rivalry between different NLUs, so isn't that a thorn in the relationship? Like an inter-caste or inter-religious relationship? For example, a guy from NLSIU could think that he is superior to a girl from NALSAR, who in turn could think she is superior to a guy from GNLU. Maybe even parents may oppose marriages to an NLU "below" the grade of their son/daughter?

Or does love conquer all?
Aur kya batau yaar. Mein tha NLS ka. She was from nalsar. She was amazing and respectful. I was polite as well.But then trilateral happened and nalsar defeated us. That put a stain on our relationship. But ultimately the deal Breaker was mess food. Whose is worse? I mentioned that NLS has the worst mess food and she got very angry. She mentioned that โ€œnalsar ke mess food mein dust hein cheap oil hein cockroaches heinโ€ - โ€œtumhare khane mein kya heinโ€. I boldly metioned - โ€œour food has lizardsโ€ and both of our egos were shattered. We broke up.
What can I tell you about an eighteen year old girl who went off to get Rhodes and featured in Times? That she loved the alleys of Nagarbhavi. And โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ. And me from Shamirpet.
Well so nlsiu and nalsar have a dating nexus and no we donโ€™t look down upon each other. However we look down upon other nlus. So that where the problem lies. Nujs and nlu Delhi have a dating nexus and the list goes on
I know one alumna from NLSIU who accused a NALSAR alumnus of sexual assault while they had been dating. Does that count?
I know a married couple where one is NUJS and the other is NALSAR. They met at a law firm. But this is an old Gen Y couple that predates NIRF rankings. I don't think present-day NALSAR people will date NUJS people now. The parents may even carry out an honour killing if they get to know about it.

#parody