Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Hello Guys

I have been applying for trilegal internship for last 2 months through their website and I have asked for all kind of slots from oct-feb but what I have recieved is only rejection response.

I have a strong CV and good internships too. Can anyone help me in this regard?
Without a contact,Trilegal won't look at the CV anymore.Even if HR does,it won't help.You see Trilegal has hired a host of new partners,many from CAM who have adopted the same shitty practices of CAM into Trilegal. So merit goes out and nepotism cones right in.Trilegal is so over,not that there was much meritocracy in there anyway.
By telling Trilegal that your not keen on their "smaller" firm,see how fast they hire you.
Sorry, but only toppers and nepo kids are being taken by most big law firms these days. If you do not have contacts, I suggest you join politics ans a volunteer and graduallyIf you do not have contacts, I suggest you join politics and make VIP contacts!
Been in Trilegal for many years, have forwarded many CVs to HR for internship. None of them ever got it.
why would you want to join Trilegal, all their practice areas are tier 2 at best, except the niche comp law I guess
Niche comp paw,most well known area of, Trilegal is possibly Tier 2.All their other practise areas are Tier 5