Read 57 comments as:
Filter By
Your guarantee is good for nothing, just like your credit score and NLUD's PR. AILET is a scam exam.
Maybe but I can guarantee that 0% people at NUJS would have cracked AILET. Except one or two Bongs who wanted to stay back in Calcutta.
Not really, anyone who knows about CLAT, a largely unknown exam for most Indians, also knows of AILET. But since it’s just one college vs some 20 in CLAT, they might deem it not worth taking for the money or difficulty involved in getting in.
Lol, stop making it so evident that NLUD wasn’t even a choice for you since you messed up the AILET. This is last thing NLUD cares to hide, and if we cared about CLAT ranks that much, we’d have just joined CLAT. We really don’t.
Trolls keep claiming this. Why don't you just release the stats of one batch of NLUD to prove this claim? I bet not more than 5-10% of any batch would have cracked CLAT at all.
Not really. CLAT has stopped publishing the full merit list and NLUD never did publish the full rank list of everyone who appeared for AILET.
LMAFO there is no such rivalry. Anyone with an iota of knowledge about law schools will tell you which one is amongst the best NLUs today and which one is a washed-up non-entity.
NUJS once used to have a batch size smaller than NLUD. It has already doubled over the years. Didn't harm student outcome in any way be it recruitment, scholarships, or anything else. Nor will this new course harm it either.
Nonsensical comment as expected from someone who didn't crack AILET. Reality check - Everyone at NLUD has cracked CLAT and a majority ditched the top 4-5 CLAT NLUs.
oops NLUD is probably the most insecure bunch, CLAT is the real exam not AILET or whatever
just like how symbiosis was placed ahead of nujs similarly nlud also has been placed ahead of nujs, but it does not matter coz if you know you know
I am a cal guy who had the rank for both nlud and nujs. Chose nujs. Speak for yourself.
Arey check the merit list brother. It’s all there. Nothing is concealed anymore! Nlu Delhi remains ahead still
You can see very few people dropping nlu Delhi for Nujs and you can see that at the merit list every year. Those are all published :)
A 12-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
Hi Mod it's not legally India's place to tag the first comment's ranking (where Nalsar is ahead of NLUD as trollish) while the other where (NLU D is ahead of Nalsar) as non trollish. Please correct this. Either both should be trollish or none.
Very few? I would say no one would drop nlu Delhi for Nujs. Lmao look at the current figures. I ain’t lying. In fact my frnds from Kolkata who got Nujs will leave for nlu Delhi if they have the rank.
Please provide us with ranks of 5 AILET candidates who had ranked within top 300 in CLAT and chose NLUD this year

If you can then I shall admit superiority of NLUD, if not then please stop making claims that you cannot substantiate
You yourself are the mod - why are you addressing yourself as the third person?
A 84-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
Lol, while we’re at the real rankings:

1. NLS

2. NLUD

3. NALSAR

4. NUJS

5. GNLU

6.NLUJ

7. NLIU
Yes, even mod is bored of this - notice: the fake-sounding NLUD / NUJS troll war is officially on notice now, silly stuff is not getting published anymore.
A 2-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
1. NLS

2. NALSAR/ NUJS

3. NLU Delhi

4. NLUJ / GNLU/NLIU

5. HNLU/ RMLNLU/ RGNUL/ NUALS/ MNLU Mumbai/ NLUO

6. All others
Blame nirf and immature kids from both sides who think college rankings actually matter
A 16-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 85-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.