Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Prof Nagraj appointed as The vc of TNNLU. TNNLU scores another longtime founding NLSIU prof as it's VC. Any comments from NLSIU community about Prof nagraj during his tenure there?
The ways honourable VCs are springboarding from one NLU to another in last one year or so, its better to rather make VC ship of NLUs, a transferrable post. Just wondering if it's affecting the progress of a NLU...
Not at all. NLSIU will soon be free of TLC dinosaurs and have a 100% NLU alumni faculty, with 90% of them being NLSIU alumni.
As it should. We don’t want to be trolled by β€˜Chingrighata Law college’
FM left NLUO mid term and moved to NALSAR, did the same when he moved to NLUO from KIIT
Menon didn't finish his term at NUJS. He was there for just over three years.
Is this the dude who shamed a girl for wearing shorts in class? I am not a woke, but even I find such behaviour to be patriarchal, toxic and sexist.
Nagraj sir first became vc of nluo for 1 year 2013-14. Then he left nluo, some people used to say that he couldn't handle climate there. Then he was vc jabalpur and now he has left for tnnlu. So his tenure is right there. I will he will again jump in a year or two.