Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
My friend couldn’t apply for vacancies in literally all the tier-2 and tier-3 nlu apeven after having a decent clat general rank. He was bedridden and was also suffering from personal issues and thus couldn’t fill the form. Can he contact and request the university via mail to get his name listed or at least try the way out by application via for him to eligible for vacancies? Well if not for general then can at least NRI sponsored seats be requested to be filled? He is willing to sit for even NRIS seats as well. I know some nlus do have a strict deadline and they don’t accept request beyond that. Some nlus we literally have to call them to request them for vacancies if available. What’s the scene? Can anything be done via mail or calls. If yes then for which nlus?
Sudhir is responsible for NLUs not releasing vacancies properly in this year.
Why and how is he responsible exactly? Drop this mentality of yours
Which monster downvoted this comment even? This is a pretty valid question and honestly I have seen people moving into these colleges after their valid requests. Ofc you need to have the rank for the spot admission. One can also enquire about the NRI sponsored admissions seats by contacting the respective university when he/she has failed to fill the application form. This is pretty viable depending on the university ofc.
If you are eligible for nri sponsored , give NLUJ or gnlu a try - maybe call them if they don’t reply to ur mails. They will accept
NLUJ yes , gnlu is very expensive , he did try. Nluj seems a close option
This is a very unique problem to have. The only one way you can approach the authorities is by calling them. Mailing will not work because the NLUs will be very formal in general communication and majority of times they will try to satisfy your doubt with an autogenerated response. One of my frnds tried for HNLU like this (he couldn’t apply even in vacancies) - but when he called them , he was told to come Raipur next week for spot admission. Trying won’t hurt and it has worked as well a couple of times. You have a good chance if you call the right NLUs and ask for spot admission with your rank. NLU Odisha for instance won’t be accepting your request for NRIs via mails , but call them and they can actually help u out.
Mail them. If not then call them this Tuesday. They remain open and spot admission is actually possible. Mails they won’t really care
Mail karna band kro aur next week sa call chalu karo. Vale hi 10-15 days baad mein ho par admission toh Milega
Mail them till this Sunday. If not then call. Classes are beginning mid-august in almost all nlus . Some have started. So keep on trying till august. At least even if you join 7-9 days late or even 10 days it’s fine. September tak kuch toh aa jayega if you have NRIs or a good general rank