Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
My batchmate joined as a fresher last year. He is getting in hand around 12.5 LPA right now. How's that possible if the CTC is double that?
CTC includes everything: ESOP, and employee benefits which include shits like gym membership as well, insurance etc. Joining bonus which would be given only once.

Another possibility is that they have bumped up the salary this year.
It differs with the college that you come from. They are offering this to NLSIU'24
Exactly there is a difference. Only NLS grads get this offer. Samjhao janab ko
The question is will NLS continue to receive such offers given the massive batch size increase and domicile quota which will no doubt dilute student quality?
The increased size will see some people receiving offers in the range of 8-10LPA and some being left without a single job offer but offers like these will surely come in because NLS still captures the cream of every category of student!
This is verified and yes nls grads are receiving this good of a package. Now some nlus will come and project their insecurity
This is totally fake, my batchmate got placed there and the CTC is 10- 12 LPA
There are no payment bands in-house. What you get is what you can negotiate and abased on your previous CTC.
+1

If they are desperate enough you can negotiate pay at par with T1 firms/slightly less. It is better to switch from law firm to in-house otherwise pure in-house lawyers I have seen making a third/half of other in-house lawyers for doing the same work.