Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
I am a 3rd year student in a T1 NLU and I have no publications in my CV. I am currently struggling with the process of writing and publishing in reputable blogs and then transitioning to decent journals. I would be elated if you guys could guide me through the process. Could you please share your own experience in this regard? Specifically, how did you go about finding suitable topics? How did you proceed with writing about those topics, and what key considerations should I keep in mind before starting to write?

Thank you in advance for your help :)
Bhai tu Pagal hein? Itna din se kya kar raha tha? I have literally published already in 2 journals and my clssss haven’t yet started
BUMPPPP. Wanna know this too. The idea is very daunting which is why I haven't been able to do it. Any and all guidance is appreciated.
Admin, kabhi toh koi acha thread ko feature karde. Help the law students for once, why this undue importance to the most useless of threads. Esko feature kardo please!!!
Bro its 2023, use Bing, ChatGPT and Notion AI for every stage of writing from deciding a topic, research and critique/analysis. You could easily churn out articles in just 1-2 hours. After that, just look for blogs from tier 2 and tier 3 NLUs and send in your submissions. I don't see any wrong in this, tech is meant to be used.

As someone who is in the editorial board of blog and journal at a tier 1 NLU, I could assure you that no one is using AI checkers yet. Also, plagiarism could be easily bypassed if you are smart enough.