Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, can anyone give me a review of the captioned partner's team in SAM Delhi? Nature of transactions, work hours, environment, etc. I'd be ever so grateful.
Very very bad team, no work almost. The SAs don't bother and most associates are A1. Avoid.
This is just not true. And they're nice people, albeit a bit understaffed.
Having worked with her, it is not easy to work with her. Work is mostly transactional but that much. But even then work hours are not great. Team is not bad but you will never feel settled. Personally, not at all a great option
Bump. Can you offer some more insights? Whatโ€™s the structure of the team currently?
Hey, I would be interested in having a direct chat with you regarding this! How can we get in touch?
Not great.

They do a few good matters but the work is too much (the comment that there is no work is not correct) and they don't have enough resources. Bonuses are not great either.

The seniors and mid levels are very good lawyers but are โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ and very hard to work with though there has been a lot of attrition of late at mid levels.

Don't join.
Not worth it. Work is only so so in terms of quality, but there's a lot of it. They also have a lot of chindi clients who expect a lot of extra work without pay, and lala clients as well who pay lower rates so your bonus will not be up to par (several teams in the Delhi office give higher than 100% bonuses but hers doesn't). Current crop of mid levels aren't very good and partners expectations can be very unrealistic.

Not a bad place to go if you don't have any other option, but should not be your first choice at all.