Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Why don't we make whatsapp group for all the final year law students/law graduates who want to join tier 1 or 2 law firms? We can help each other out :)
I don't think the LI moderators or most users would agree to this. At best a telegram ID could work.
I can share the link. But we have to help each other by providing reference if needed or it is find hidden vacancies or anything of that sort. We hunt together? Alright??
https://t.me/+3a9gaSmnDuVjNWI1

I have made the link, Kindly join. this will be only for job-specific, finding jobs and referring the portal. guidance and cv review.

no spamming, no sharing of media except relevant to the purpose of the group.
Bhai what world are you living in? Bro, I can predict completely that even if the group is made no one will help one other, all would be self-interested and selfish. It would become similar to the condition which has been plauging the GNLU'24 batch, who have been mired in incessant selfishness, toxicity and back-biting. Instead of helping to join T-1 and T-2 firms, everyone would be busy looking to garner sadistic pleasure by mocking each other. Welcome to reality, we Law students are not half as united as the IIT people are. Though I welcome your suggestion which I fell is a v. good one, however practically it is not a good idea. I don't want it to become another GNLU'24 whatsapp group, whereas everyone is busy pulling each other down everytime behind their backs.
this might be the case with NLU students, we are not from NLU and have come from humble establishments looking to work through our difficulties, of course, no one will leave a job opportunity for some else, one can only feed someone when he is feed, and no one expects them to do.
like for example, I am open to only Mumbai opportunities, but I know of opportunities in Bangalore, someone who is okay with that location might get helped by me, intent to help is more important here and whether actual help will eventually crystalize or not is not our end game and neither a promised thing.
however, I welcome you to the group as well, I believe you raised a good issue and I assume you must be a helping person!