Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
I just wanted to know some partners, who are decent in terms of mentorship and behaviour. I know these days people think it is obnoxious to expect partners to behave decently in high pressure environments. But, on my part, I just need a partner who doesn't threaten to fire me or curse at me (MC,BC,motherfucker) on every mistake. I know I will be a good resource, but if I have some idea of the market and the people in it, I can make better choices once I have more options. Please mention office (Delhi or Mumbai) with the name of the partner. I am looking for largely delhi based people, and my ultimate aim is to be an arguing counsel, so would love to hear thoughts on who I can join to make it happen.
You won't become an arguing counsel by joining law firm. You need to be in a chamber.
I did say I would later shift to a senior’s chamber. But I want to start with a firm
Hey, if you want to argue, start with chamber from day 1. You will be wasting your time going to a law firm if your ultimate aim is litigation. Do note that as a litigator, you won't be able to sustain only on competition law litigation as competition cases are too few - can be counted on fingers.
They mostly represent informants. So not much of learning to do there.
A 4-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.